Abstaining from sex works for 10% of the women that I've ever given advice for. The other 90% try to hold off, end up meeting someone who doesn't mind waiting for sex, only to fuck him and realize that the celibacy didn't change anything. He still didn't want your ass based on things outside of the bedroom. Celibacy doesn't make a basic bitch less basic! The personality flaws that you have that make men not want you need to be worked on, having your coochie grow cobwebs isn't going to make you a Spartan, you need to work on SELF. The pain after sex can't be destroyed by not having sex because eventually you will bust it open again, and then what? New pain. The solution will always be to...

This is Member Content But You Can Join Right Now And Continue! Don't Miss Out, Become A Member CLICK HERE...

Current members login using the form below to unlock this content...